Face Masks (Infant / Neonatal)
Clear face masks are completely disposable to eliminate cross contamination risks and associated reprocessing costs. They are made with clear material construction for better patient visualization.
Round and anatomical shape masks in size 0 or size 1 are available. The mask reduces patient discomfort and accommodates a wide range of facial features. Materials are soft and pliable, allowing for a secure, low pressure seal. All masks can be used with resuscitation circuits and have a 15 mm connecting port.
- Clear for better Patient visualisation
- Soft Material
- Eliminates Cross Contamination & Reprocessing Costs
- Reduces patient discomfort and accommodates a wide range of facial features
- Secure, low pressure seal
- All masks can be used with resuscitation circuits
- 15 mm connecting port
|NF-160-10||Round Size 0||10|
|NF-161-10||Round Size 1||10|
|NF-170-10||Anatomical Size 0||10|
|NF-171-10||Anatomical Size 1||10|