Infant Resuscitator T-Piece Circuit
The Infant Resuscitator T-Piece Circuit with Adjustable PEEP is indicated as an accessory to add positive end expiratory pressure breathing capability to a Manual Resuscitator. This valve is designed into the breathing circuit T-Piece with a standard fitting for face mask, laryngeal mask or endotracheal tube attachment.
The Infant Resuscitator T-Piece Circuit is a flexible breathing circuit that works with all your T-Piece devices without an adaptor. Indicated for use in neonatal patients < 10Kg.
Each Breathing Circuit includes:
- Easy-to-adjust PEEP valve that rotates with precision for setting expiratory pressure
- Colored valve body making the circuit more visible at the bedside
- Single patient use product eliminates risk of cross contamination
- Conforms to neonatal resuscitation guidelines
- Standard 15mm connection
- Universal T-piece connector
- Circuit hose length of 1500±50 mm (59 inches)
- Finger/thumb hole to control inspiration and expiration
- Fits all your T-Piece device patient connectors without an adaptor
|NF-150||Infant Resuscitator T-Piece Circuit with Adjustable PEEP||20|